Signing off

Signing Off…

Halllooo!! Still me, Khryss.


          So that’s it. This is the end of my journey which brings a lot of pain to me. There’s a lot of things that this experience taught me but please let me say some of it. This experiences taught me how to deal with other people with different nationality, religion and at the same time to learn others language. Also this gave me an opportunity to learn more on their language and teach them also about ours. I also had the chance to express my thoughts not only in words but also through my actions. It’s my pleasure to have the chance to experience their culture and was able to share our culture. I was able to hone my English communication skills and at the same time enhance their English communication skills. This practicum has a fast pace. I think two weeks are not enough for us to observe the teacher and another two weeks to enhance the English communication skills of our students because we know for a fact that pupils in Indonesia can only speak a bit of English. This made me the better version of myself because I had an edge among other practice teachers because I got to experience this program. This also hone my understanding to diversity. This was the application of my learning in my university that we should do what it takes to be an effective and an inclusive teacher. I would only suggest one. Please make sure that the receiving university has all the capacity to accommodate participants because it was unfair that our home university treated the participants came to them well while us who left were not treated well.
Finally, this is the hardest part, to let go the people whom been part of my journey in Banjarmasin, Indonesia. Thank you to all of those people who really became part of my journey, it is my honor and privilege to be with you even for less than a month. I learned to love each of you guys. It’s time to say goodbye and you all made me realize that the “GOODBYE” is the hardest and hurtful one.
Thank you, Terima Kasih in reading my blog even this is not a good one. Once again, Salamat sa inyong lahat, Thank you to all of you, Terimakasih! Dada. This is Khryss Anne Joyce G. Ungria, Sea-Teacher Batch 7 signing off..

*KELAS III-B*

*SEA-TEACHER BATCH-7*

*SDN-SN PASAR LAMA 1 FAMILY*

*KHRYSS ANNE JOYCE GATCHALIAN UNGRIA SAYING "DADA /GOOD BYE AND SEE YOU ALL AGAIN"*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in Teaching @ Pasar Lama 1

Universitas Lambung Mangkurat *My Home in Banjarmasin, Indonesia*

WORLD OF TEACHINH