First Day of Exploration

Observation Week
Hallooooo!!!!
Hey! What’s with us now? I will share with you guys what are the things happened in my first week.


*First Day wearing beautiful Hijab*

Waking up so early with tremendous feelings, this happened in the 14th of January at the University of Lambung Mangkurat in Banjarmasin, Indonesia. It is our first day to be deploy to our respective school. At 7:00 am we arrived in SDN-SN PASAR LAMA 1. 
*SDN-SN PASAR LAMA 1*

It was overwhelming and grateful to be in SDN-SN PASAR LAMA 1 as I pursue my teaching practicum. The Headmaster and Teachers welcome as warmly as they one family. Students made me feel as their teacher and they were truly amazed when they knew that we are staying with them for almost a month. We introduce ourselves to Kelas I-VI for them to be more familiar to us and this is also one of my greatest experienced. On the 15th of January, I had my first my observation in Kelas III-B and my cooperating teacher is Umi Z. Murni S.N, S.Pd. 
*My observation in Kelas III-B in their Tematik Subject.*

At first, it feels like I will have a hard time to communicate with these pupils because they cannot speak English or even understand English. I have to put a lot of adjustment and effort to understand them. My buddy also suggests me to have google translate, so I did it to translate what I’m saying and through her help also. As the days goes by, I had my regular observation in the subject Tematik of Ibu Umi. The students are really participating in her class and it makes me feel bothered how can I retain that kind of class. They perform skits in front of the class and art works like posters and slogans. The last day of observation week is January 09, we started the day doing they what they called Salem which is a way of respect of the Muslim. 
*Doing Salem* 

At 7:30 am the school did a ceremony wherein all of the students wearing their scouting clothes to
 show respect to their flag and to the ceremony, also the teacher wore one color of uniform. The head teacher leads the ceremony. 

*Every morning routine in PASAR LAMA 1*

During my observation, the teacher 
has to go because she has some important things to do. The children left to me and to my buddy. After doing their activity, I teach the pupils to play a game came from the Philippines which is the what we called "Hep, Hep, Hooray!". And the pupils really enjoy the game.
*When I taught the pupils how to play Hep,Hep,Hooray!* 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in Teaching @ Pasar Lama 1

Universitas Lambung Mangkurat *My Home in Banjarmasin, Indonesia*

WORLD OF TEACHINH