WORLD OF TEACHINH

Practice Teaching

So guysss???? this is it!!!!
This is the time that I really felt very nervous, weak and very tensioned.

* Day of teaching Gymnastic.*

 I had my first actual teaching last 30th of January, 2019 and that was Wednesday Morning. I was so nervous when I’m about to speak because there’s a big burden in me the big possibility that my students will not really understand me because I’m speaking English not Bahasa but I tried to learn a little Bahasa like duduk (sit down) and Bagus (Very good).
*Discussing my Tematik Subject* 
Before we talk about what happen in my teaching, I want to share what I did in my lesson plan. I used the lesson plan we are using in Philippines because the headmaster asked as to do the lesson plan that we are comfortable to do with. My first lesson plan is about the sub-team science and it is all about weather, season and climate. I used my laptop in creating my lesson plan and print it. I used explicit method in doing my lesson plan because as I observed my mentor uses this also which it was a combination of inductive and deductive method.




*My lesson Plan*

My class starts 10:00 am – 11:45 am, I started the class with a very cheerful and energetic greeting, as I said “Good Morning Class! Selamat Pagi!” and they replied “Morning!, Pagi!”. After this I asked the pupil to do their prayer and their prayers last for how many minutes. I start my preliminary activities and the pupils sing “Ako ay May Lobo” a Filipino song. After doing these, the pupils can have their seats and I started teaching.
There’s a lot of things happened in this day, It feels like I was truly overwhelmed to my pupils. The pupils enjoyed the lesson, especially when they have to sing the song about weather. And this is a great help for them to further understand about the weather.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in Teaching @ Pasar Lama 1

Universitas Lambung Mangkurat *My Home in Banjarmasin, Indonesia*